At Parkway Office Campus,
Modern-Day Balance is Everything.
From the four-story, 20,000 SF 40 Union Avenue building to the eight-story, 52,000 SF 50 Union Avenue tower, this iconic business campus boasts a high-identity presence. Right along the state’s highly trafficked Garden State Parkway.
Strategically situated at New Jersey’s crossroads of commerce, education, and healthcare, it is just a few hundred feet from the Exit 143A/Lyons Avenue – Maplewood off-ramp and minutes from Routes 24, 78, 22, 1 as well as the New Jersey Turnpike. Newark International Airport is less than five miles away.
- Landmark Buildings: Iconic, high-identity commercial office space in Irvington as well as medical office space in Essex County, NJ
- Amenities: Quick-Casual Café, Meeting & Business Conference Center, Flex-Office Suites & Fitness Center
- On-Premises Parking: Gated driveway access off Union Avenue
- On-site: Management, Maintenance and Security Personnel
- Mass Transit:
– Front-door stop for NJ Transit Bus Route 26 to regional transit hub of Irvington Bus Terminal
– NJ Transit rail service at South Orange Station (Morris & Essex Line)
- Neighborhood: Preliminary streetscape improvements are in the planning stages to strengthen the township’s urban core, access to transit links and parking and pedestrian walkway improvements
- Iconic, high-identity commercial office space in Irvington as well as medical office space in Essex County, NJ